- Water: 3 cups
- Rolled oats: 1 cup
- Barley miso: 4 tsp.
- Heat the water till it begins to boil.
- Now, keep the vessel aside and add rolled oats. Let it soak for about 15 to 30 minutes.
- Next, add barley miso and blend all the ingredients well.
- Once the miso dissolves and the mixture attains the right consistency, you can serve it.
- Dry oat groats: ¾ cup
- Water to soak
- Filter cup
- To begin with, rinse and drain the oat groats.
- Soak the oat groats in water for approximately 6 to 8 hours in a filter cup.
- Ensure that the cup is ⅔ full with water.
- You can either discard the groats or blend them with water in the filter cup and use the milk.
- Water: 5 cups
- Natural oats: 1 cup
- Miso: 2 tbsp.
- In a saucepan, bring 3 cups of water to a boil.
- Next, add oats to it and let it cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Now, keep the sauce pan aside and let the mixture cool down to room temperature.
- After the mixture cools down, add miso to it and continue to stir till the miso gets dissolved completely.
- Cover the mixture and keep it aside overnight.
- In the morning, puree the mixture in a blender and serve.
- You may choose to serve it warm, but ensure that the milk is warm and not hot else the enzymes may get destroyed.
- However, it is best to serve the milk cold.